We offer a range of premium natural health products to help with your dental and general health care.
These are available:
- via our online shopping basket
- from our reception desk when you come for your appointment
- by phone (call us with your list)
Up to 500g ~ $8.25 + gst
over 500g and under 3kg ~ $13.40 + gst
over 3kg and under 5kg ~ $17.10 + gst
Larger items or international freight – please contact us for a quote
Payment for online orders may be made by bank transfer or credit card (secure payment using Paypal).
Details for bank transfer are provided at checkout if you select that payment methods. Your order will be despatched when we have received your cleared funds.
If paying by bank transfer, in order to facilitate faster despatch, please forward a pdf copy of your bank transfer transaction to our email address.
Despatch and delivery
Orders for products that are in stock will normally be shipped within 2 working days. Please allow 3 days for delivery by Australia Post after despatch.
We try to keep all items on our website in stock. If an item cannot be shipped within 2 days we will contact you with an estimated shipping date.
We process orders promptly in an effort to have your order delivered to you as quickly as possible. If you need to cancel your order you must contact us immediately on (02) 9953 5153 during our normal business hours: 9am – 5pm, Monday to Friday.
- If you wish to return goods they must be sent freight prepaid, and received by us within 30 days of date of purchase, in original condition. Upon receipt of a returned item, we will issue you a refund (less all shipping costs). We do not accept responsibility for postal charges or lost items when returning/exchanging goods.
- Please include the reason why you do not want the merchandise – please be honest because this will help us improve our products in the future.
LOTUS DENTAL complies with the Privacy Act. Under the amended Privacy Act, organisations must comply with 10 National Privacy Principles or an approved privacy code. You can find out more about the Privacy Act at https://www.oaic.gov.au/privacy-law/privacy-act/australian-privacy-principles
We will retain your contact details so that we can advise you of promotions or may provide to you in the future with information that may be of interest. The information collected about you will not be disclosed to any other organisations, with the exception of our mailing house (to enable items to be posted to you).
We make every effort to ensure that the personal information we collect about you, and use or disclose is accurate, complete and up to date, and you are welcome to request to be taken off our mailing list without any cost incurred, at any time.
We do not sell, share, rent or disclose any identifiable personal information about you to any third party without your permission.